Who We Are
All our projects are well managed with a manager appointed at the start to ensure we work with our clients at all stages of the project to achieve our common goal. Our success can be attributed to the service we have provided on previously completed projects, based on the following values:
- Treat Health & Safety as of paramount importance
- Do everything we agree to do and is expected from us.
- Pay all our suppliers on time, this way we can ensure the very best service, which we regard as an essential part of providing our service.
- Rely on finance from outside parties. Our premises, vehicles plant.. etc are all owned by the company and we do not use overdrafts. This way our clients can be confident of our ability to finance a project from start to finish.
- Take on any project that we are not 100% committed to, or in anyway feel we can't achieve.
- Undertake repeat business from anyone that does not settle their accounts within a reasonable time
- Carry out installations to poor standards.
Incorporated in 1997, the company is owned and managed by the original founding directors. Initially the company traded solely as an electrical contractor, but there was a growing need to offer a combined mechanical and electrical package, this was initially carried out with various partnerships but changed to an in house mechanical service in 2003 to offer clients a better service. The growth has been managed so as not over stretch the company and to maintain levels of service that attract repeat business, current turnover is approximately £7m